Saturday, October 3, 2009

Riverside Progressives, Where you at?

I am guessing, and actually hoping, that it is because political progressives in Riverside, California don't know about the following and that is why they have not mobilized:

There is a group called "40 days for life" and they have been holding a "vigil" for two weeks, everyday!, outside the Planned Parenthood site in Riverside.

I went today and was told by the security guards that I was the first counter protester they've seen this whole two weeks!

It was a badly organized me versus very well organized anti-choice protesters. I stayed out there for about 1.5 hours.

Are we going to let anti-choice protesters yell this to people and not do anything to counter it: "We'll adopt your baby!" "Your baby wants to live!"

I am kind of upset with the progressives in Riverside for not organizing anything themselves, I am from San Bernardino, and I hope it is because a lot of them haven't heard about these protests.

For more info and on what you can do, go here:
facebook
Days for Choice

No comments:

Post a Comment